We appreciate your inquiry into the possibility of enrolling your child in Northside Christian School. We outline the admissions process below so that your time and efforts may be expended efficiently.
- Review the Prospectus, Profile, the description of the Division your child would enter, and the Financial Information sheet. If you have further questions, call the office for clarification and make an appointment for a personal tour and interview. Fill out both sides of the Admissions Application (Follow link and click on “Admissions Application” to download the form.) before your interview.
- When you come for the interview, be sure to bring
- your child
- the completed Application
- a copy of a recent report card
- a copy of standardized test scores (achievement tests), if available
- if applying before June 1, the $50.00 Reservation fee; after June 1, the $50.00 Reservation fee and the June Registration.
A final admissions decision cannot be made without your satisfying these five requirements.
- If your child is accepted, you will also need to present a copy of the Birth Certificate, the South Carolina Certificate of Immunization (DHEC #1148), and the Social Security number before school begins or within 30 days, whichever comes first. Upon acceptance, you will be added to the school mailing list (paper and email) so that the monthly newsletter and other important information can be sent to you. Information regarding workbook and activity fees is sent during the summer. The Annual Calendar and invitation to Open House is distributed in August. A current Student Handbook is available at Open House. Many of these items, including the complete Student Handbook, are available as links on the left.
If you have other questions, please feel free to call our office and allow us to answer them and to provide any additional information you might desire. We look forward to the opportunity of working together with you to train and to teach your children to know, to love, and to serve the Lord Jesus Christ.
**For financial information, Tuiton Rate Sheet.